V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an actual Classified Ad in Today's Sunday Paper in Syracuse, NY

"Motorcycles
HARLEY Davidson '02, V-Rod, brand new, won in contest-don't ride, $19,000. Won't last long. CALL 315-676-4147"

DON'T RIDE!!!!!???????AARRRhHHGhh!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Justice?

Maybe there will be some justice here?

Maybe, just maybe the person who doesn't ride won't realize he/she gets to pay the taxes on the bike! What a nice surprise they'll have next April!!! ;)

I shouldn't feel this way but I do kinda agree with the sentiments expressed that it's a shame someone who doesn't ride wins a bike!!!

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Habanero Kid said:
Whaddya expect from a 315'er ?????? :D
LOL, I just love get kicked around by the crapchester crews.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Is that the Nice-n-Easy V Rod? That lady looked so happy sitting on the scoot with her kids. I tried like hell to at least qualify for the final drawing.

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
When I picked up my '01 FXD, I got it from a guy who won it in a raffle.
He rode it under 400 miles. Decided it was better to take the car. Whoo hoo good for me. I got it for a song.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Some of you may remember my posts about the cop who won the RoadKing and wanted to sell it so he can get a Police Edition. Sister-in-law was supposed to get me info but never did. I went and bought the new Deuce. the other day she tells me he dropped the price from $17,5k to $14k! WTF? '02 RoadKing for $14K? I think she's buying it today, if not for the investment. (Took her for a 3 hour ride on a rented RoadKing in Vegas this weekend. She loved it. Might have opened a can of worms here:D)

·
Registered
296 Posts
We all hear the same things- I know this guy who has a bike or my so and so use to own a 19?? any way whenever I hear someone say the words "I don't ride" all I can think of is you poor bastard you will never know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts