V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am expecting my Vrod to come in twards the end of June. One of the deals to get the bike at retail was that I have to buy $1000 in accessories. I have been contemplating the Screaming Eagle mufflers, filter and power commander.... BUT... I hear that there may be a 135hp package coming out soon. The other option that I was considering was the Molded Saddle Bags and maybe engine guards. I have heard a rumor that the Saddle Bags cause a wobble at high speeds.

Any suggestions or ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
I'm on several V-Rod boards/forums. I do NOT recall reading any threads about a high speed wobble caused by saddlebags.

Any of you owners read about that? Know about that? :(

A grand in accessories shouldn't be too tough to use up!

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
We have several H/D Forum members who are also on those other V-Rod groups. Both Yahoo and DelphiForums have V-Rod groups. Their focus is exclusively V-Rod in nature. DelphiForums has a free basic membership, but there is a monthly charge if you want a membership without pop-up ads and if you want the ability to post pics. Yahoo is what Yahoo is. You can access the site for free, "collapse messages" and avoid ads, or have a "digest" version of their messages delivered to avoid ads. Both forums have over 100 members.

I'm "pasadenajim" at those sites as well as here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts