V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my acc helmet. I don`t like the quick release.Does anyone have an acc helmet with the d-rings? Are they any better? Need to know before i send it back.Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Guys

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
bluedeuce4 said:
Just got my acc helmet. I don`t like the quick release.Does anyone have an acc helmet with the d-rings? Are they any better? Need to know before i send it back.Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Guys
I have an ACC helmet w/quik release as well. The only problem i have is it seems to loosen up, but i just deal with it. I would prefer d-rings as well.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I got an ACC helmet about a month ago. I know what your talking about with the quick release. It takes a little while to get used to and its not too bad after you do. All in all, I really like the quality of their lid and would buy again. :thumbsup: BTW Mine hasnt loosened up at all (strap adjustment)

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I didn't like their style of quick release either so I went to a local bike shop and got a different style. I like quick release fasteners, just not their's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts