V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if this scanner ( FOXWELL NT630 ) has the capability to actuate the abs pump for proper bleeding of brake systems. I have coming a 6 PIN adapter for a 2014 FLHTK ULTRA LTD,

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol they sell the 6 pin adapter for it ! I have the nt630 and have a adapter coming tomorrow ( I will post results here )
I will have to do a little more research on this and others.
I was just watching something for using your cell phone android but I didn't see if it will actuate the ABS pump for proper bleeding

·
not sober all the time
5,908 Posts
I was just watching something for using your cell phone android but I didn't see if it will actuate the ABS pump for proper bleeding
You may have seen the device from Information Technology Mercenaries LLC (ITM). I've never used it and don't have a need for it as I have sold the only ABS equipped Harley I've ever owned.

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,215 Posts
Snake oil....

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Anyone ever hear or tried the motoscan ? Thru the cellular phone's ? Or more who- ha ? It is being advertised as being able to get module to pump as in purge air out of the module ?

DIAGNOSTICA

Motorscan smartphone diagnostics adapters for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Read and erase fault codes, reset check engine light, view data parameters and ...

Injection: Delphi® HD-LAN
• Body Computer: Delphi® HD-LAN
• Dashboard: SPD HD-LAN
• Handlebar Control Commands: HD-LAN
• ABS: Brembo Bosch® Type 1 HD-LAN
• ABS: Brembo Bosch® Type 2 HD-LAN
• Radio: HD-LAN

·
not sober all the time
5,908 Posts
I haven't heard of or used it. I have used DTT products prior to Harley-Davidson going to ABS. If I were going to purchase an ABS tool, I'd probably go with them because of the other functions of the tool and my previous experience with their products.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts