V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I'm listening to the forecast for the rest of the week into the weekend and it doesn't look like there will be any riding for the remainder of this week. Glad I rode every day this week so far! Friday night into Saturday we are suppose to get our first "accumulating" snow fall in the higher elevations...As Luck would have it I live in these higer elevations! I have also been seeing Canadian Snow Geese heading south since early September....Not what northern bike riders want to see after a shorter than normal and very wet summer. I guess its time to start purchasing those winter mod parts....Hopefully, there will be at least a few more riding days in October, but Its as Forest Gump so eloquently states: Life in the North Country is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just want it to stop raining long enough so things can dry up around here. Nothing but flooding for the last 3 weeks. If it keeps up I'm building a Ark! :hystria:

·
Seasoned and Baked
4,275 Posts
this is my first year in SW Florida after 39 years in New Hampshire. I be liking this climate. Not to mention the absence of suicidal feelings after daylight savings time took effect!!

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
The weather for the next few days looks great. After that? Hope the forecast is wrong!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought heated gear and I have a good rainsuit,so I'm good till the snow flys.After that I hope Florida is in the cards.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I hear ya rickr01. The weather in this part of the country has really sucked this year. I can't remember a time when there has been more rain & snow. It looks like we finally got a decent weekend in front of us so I'm going to get out and ride while I still can.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The next ten days are all in the eighties for me. Some rain predicted, but in Florida, a rain can last five or ten minutes and then we're back to sunshine again.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I just want it to stop raining long enough so things can dry up around here. Nothing but flooding for the last 3 weeks. If it keeps up I'm building a Ark! :hystria:
Send it down to Texas, We need it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Here in Mass. It was in the 50s all day. First day since ealy spring I had to break out the chaps for a hundred mile ride.
The blood hasn't thickened up yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm just glad of the abrupt end to a long extremely hot summer? It’s suppose to be 83 and sunny here today. I think I'll go for a ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts