V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all its about time i said hey iguess? i have been a member of this site for a while i have just been sittin back and readin and checkin all the good info, really learnin alot. i have been ridin for along time first the dirt bikes when i was young, afew metrics in my 20"s,finally bought a sportster and rode that for awhile good bike but still not big enough. just bought a 03 dyna wideglide and man i love this bike! the only problem now is its gettin so damn cold its hard to ride, dont get me wrong i still put on all the gear i get on and still be able to move and go ridin but i know its goin to get to cold. oh well ill keep plannin my spring runs and readin this site,spring has got get here soon- quick i hope! ok so am i still a newbe,yea probally.:wavey:

·
Enjoy The Silence
158 Posts
:welcome: to this fine site. I too am from the "Show Me " state, in Pacific to be exact.

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
wideride said:
hey all its about time i said hey iguess? i have been a member of this site for a while i have just been sittin back and readin and checkin all the good info, really learnin alot. i have been ridin for along time first the dirt bikes when i was young, afew metrics in my 20"s,finally bought a sportster and rode that for awhile good bike but still not big enough. just bought a 03 dyna wideglide and man i love this bike! the only problem now is its gettin so damn cold its hard to ride, dont get me wrong i still put on all the gear i get on and still be able to move and go ridin but i know its goin to get to cold. oh well ill keep plannin my spring runs and readin this site,spring has got get here soon- quick i hope! ok so am i still a newbe,yea probally.:wavey:
Heated gloves & vest, insulated Red Wings, and a full tank of gas. Don't get Weak-kneed on us now!!!

Love the Wide Glide. Ride safe.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the VTF.

Bikes are US

Great place to hang out, especially when it's too cold to ride.

Post up and make some friends, get some laughs and great information from some seasoned salts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I am ready for spring also.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the 03!! Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts