V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Looks good. Like the seat. If it was me I would not run that bike with white walls but I am not a big white wall guy anyway. Also like the way the bags flow with the bike, would be neat if someone made a hard bag with those lines so you could continue the paint scheme on them. In all, I say nice ride.

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Hot damn that all came together! Hot lookin' ride ya got there! I bet those Reinharts sound great. There was a 100th anniversary RK at Whitt's in Manassas VA the other day and when he fired up those same pies it barked HARD. I loved their sound!!

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
WOW! I was all ready to say why does he post so darn many pics?!? Then when I saw that thing with that seat!!!! WOW!!! I don't blame you, I'd be putting em all up too!!! That thing looks great, I thought it was good when it had the new stuff, but with that seat!! that thing looks GREAT!!

·
Kilted Werewolf
390 Posts
I was just wondering where you live, and what part of your house do you keep your scoot, and how 'bout where you keep the keys....if ya don't mind me askin'. Pretty nice f'in scooter dude.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Damn Ernie, I guess it was worth the wait. Bike looks great. That paintjob turned out better then the other pics that I saw. Nice seat what kind is it? Custom made?
Nevermind I just saw your other post.

·
Hardass
547 Posts
You know, I'm just not sure. I can't really get a good look at the seat from those shots. Could you post a couple more? ;)

Looks sweet!

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe...

Thanks for checking them out, guys! I took a few pics and couldn't decide which ones to post, so I posted all of them...

Decisions, decisions... I'm like a proud papa. Maybe cause it took almost as long as a pregnancy would!

E :D

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Its gorgeous Ernie....but you know that already don't you:bleh: ...That seat really flows with the paint scheme; nice choice.

Clay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts