V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch out for the FNG on the central coast of california!! I finally got my Harley. After almost five years of the wife promising I could have one I finally got it! Just bought a 1999 FXDX. I have not even moved my truck in two weeks. Just riding every where every day!!

My father who has a road king did nothing but give me crap, lol. "I never had a harley at 26", "my first bike was a 250". Don't hate me dad!!! Be happy!!

Anyways, I am learning alot from here and it seems like a really good group of people. I am going to be around alot as I tend to get OCD in anything I show interest and now that is my bike!!!! I just wanna tear it up make it a slick monster!! Now I just need the money to do it, lol!!!

Dragon

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome dragon:

This is the right forum for you. You will fit in just fine.

The members here are all very excited about their motorcycles, just like you.

So enjoy that new bike and post up around here.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome Dragon! I had my Harley at 28 and I'm a lady ;)...

Don't sweat the critics, you earned it! Now ride safe,

Carrie

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
:welcome: to VTF Dragon.
Congrats on the new bike.
I was 25 (aaaahhhh 25) when I got my Wide glide.Busted my arse doing heaps of overtime for 2 yrs then bought it as my birthday/xmas present.
It has been a blast.:beer4u:

·
1,336 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I got my first Harley FLHS at 22. Not my first bike. Congratulations :chopper

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Check out the pic of Jona's bike. Very cool and tastefull machine (identical to mine)

The Yankee riders around here are fighting an up hill battle against mother nature and the coming of winter......such is life.

Think SNOW.....mobile

·
1,336 Posts
Popeye you must have good taste.:cheers:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! I know the feeling, the Sportster I bought 2 weeks ago is my first bike and harley. I love it. I got mine alil younger, (22) but, be glad you didnt have to go through what I did to get it. Better off waitin those extra couple years. :thumbsup:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the FXDX. Fast motorsickle and a blast to ride. Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts