V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a trip up to Yosemite this weekend to visit some friends. Thought you guys might like to see a couple of photos (these were 2 of my better ones of the bike)... I've already made one of these my new wallpaper.

BTW, unfortunately, the views were a little sub-par that day. They were doing a lot of controlled burns around the Tuolome (sp?) Meadows area, which made everything very hazy.

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Very cool! I'm sure it was an amazing trip!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Temperature? Funny you should ask... We weren't dressed warm enough for how cold it was up there. Had to have been close to 30 deg F. It was mid to high 60's outside the park where we started from.

I don't really do anything to my tires. They hold their color fairly well, but those pictures make them look darker than they really are because of the lighting.

The trip was a blast, just too short. I'm gonna have to make more time available than just a Saturday and half a day Sunday for the next one.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Absolutly beautiful pics guido! The views not bad either.
So. californians always need to remember to bring their longjohns
when visiting their brothers to the north :p

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Rob. Yeah, I actually lived in Oakhurst (a small tourist town outside of Yosemite) for about 5 years so I should have known better. I was just in too big of a hurry to go take my v-rod into the park for the first time...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts