V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am relatively new to this Harley thing (6/02) and my Standard is gradually turning into what I want it to be.
There is some serious chroming that i would like to get done.
Is there any place in the UK (preferably around London) that would chrome Harley parts?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ideally find someone who has had good results and is happy to recomend a good chromer, like all services it's difficult to spot the cowboy's until it's too late. Obviously a quick turn around is important in order to keep your bike on the road.

A well known customiser in London is a guy called Snob this link has a map of where is shop is http://www.snobscustoms.com/map.html

London's a big place ! hopefully he's close enough to visit and hear what he has to say. He was chosen to ride his Harley in the Queen's Golden Jubilee parade, try telling him "Lizzy" sent you, who knows you might get a discount !.

If anyone else out there can recommend a good custom/chrome shop in the Belfast (Northern Ireland) area let me know, my Road King's front crash bars are badly stone chipped; and in need of some love and attention.

Cheers,

Ozzy

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

If you're still looking a platers?
These guys have come well recommended.
Click HERE
Apparently they're one of the few places in the country
capable of plating a nacelle properly.
Alloy castings.:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts