V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
"The interpreter “Ice,” pictured ... with members of the congregation outside St John’s after mass, grew up in this neighborhood. His family is Christian and St. John’s is their church. I asked Ice if the Muslims treat the Christians poorly in Iraq, and he said what other Iraqi Christians and Muslims have also told me: an unequivocal “No.” Ice said they had no problems at all until al Qaeda instigated friction between people."

No!! Say it isn't so!! Muslims are our enemy; ALL Muslims, because theirs is the religion that commands Muslims kill unbelievers and infidels. :hmmm: :whatever:

BTW, great post, and thanks. Michael Yon is a favorite of mine.

·
2,978 Posts
Smokey ... you ain't right.

:roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
The Christian Churches were well protected and well attended before the war. It is good to see that they may now feel confident enough to actually return to a church without being concerned that a mortar shell was going to be the communion meal for the day.

Real suprise that this didn't make the national news today, doncha think? :rolleyes:

·
2,978 Posts
DJW said:
Real suprise that this didn't make the national news today, doncha think? :rolleyes:
ya mean it might NOT be about religion?!!?

:spank:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts