V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the last two days slugging it out between Whitt's and Patriot for a new XL 1200 Low Sporty for the OL. Whitt came through with a deal finally and they had her color just un-crated so I rode it home this afternoon. The OL is very jazzed and took it our for a short maiden spin as soon as I got it home. Once the kids went to sleep she rushed to the computer to order some goodies -- an H-D Reach Solo seat and the H-D engine guards from Zanotti's. She has the H-D bug bad now and could not wait to unload her Zuki 250. I rode it out to Whitt's today in the cold and could not help flogging out Rt. 28. I think I blew the head gasket as oil was leaking down the cylinder fins and smoking by the time I pulled in. Here's the new baby keeping my Softy warm at night.

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Nice ride! Good job.

Now bring her and yourself over to the Masonic parking lot tomorrow at 1100 for a little VTF ride!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Nice...I'll break the news to Linda about the little Zuki...:laugh:

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
Congrats to the wife Chris. ?prty: Me, John and Jeff were talking about you today.:hmmm: It seems like forever since we've seen you here.:crying: Guess we know why now. Hope your travels have gone well.

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Cool stuff,

Now get her on here so we can hear about her rides, now that you'll be watching the kids.:corn:

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Congrats

Way to go Chris, my wife started modding right out of the box too. Looking foward to seeing the two of you on a ride real soon!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
vafatboy said:
Cool stuff,

Now get her on here so we can hear about her rides, now that you'll be watching the kids.:corn:
Now that's funny right there...:laugh:

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Its a couple thing

Chris said she was asking how long before she was ready to ride with the Delinquents...so if we don't see her by mid summer I'm guessing he doesn't want her to meet us! :brows:

Of course if she shows up without him then we'll know she revoked his kitchen pass and gave herself one! %[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
joediver said:
Chris said she was asking how long before she was ready to ride with the Delinquents...so if we don't see her by mid summer I'm guessing he doesn't want her to meet us! :brows:

Of course if she shows up without him then we'll know she revoked his kitchen pass and gave herself one! %[email protected]
CHRIS WHO???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts