V-Twin Forum banner

A kiwi's day out

880 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  easyriderdan 
#1 ·
Hi All,
It is the middle of summer here in NZ. Today (Sunday) the lady and I cruised to a local hot rod show just north of here. Had a good look around the usual chevies, fords, model t's etc and wound up in fron of the live band stage having a quiet drink. We were surrounded by Hogs of all models, years and styles. Ended up chatting with a few riders, swapping stories (as you do) and just having the best of times.

What are summers for!

I know most of you will be suffering the depths of winter depravation just thought I'd remind you of your own sweet summer memories, and give you something to look forward to.

Warm regards,
Bruiser

#4 ·
Temp went up a blustery 10 degrees since I came to work at 630am. It is now 19.85 degrees and climbing!:D

#7 ·
Made it to 32 here today ... not the best for a ride but if it wasnt for the 4 inches of snow and a 1/4 mile of driveway to get to the main road (which are clear now) Cant wait for another few days of warm weather like we had a week or so ago....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.