V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like my LR, but the kickstand is a problem for me, mostly for my ankle. The thing doesn't stick out past the primary far enough for my boot to 'find' it. I'm beginning to wonder why this is? Is there something I can do/add so I don't have to hunt for the thing? It's like it's hidden under the primary case and not 'there' for my boot to hit the first time. I don't see anything wrong/bent/out of place, but then again, I don't know. The rubber-block seems to be in the correct place, but that is a guess. I've never had this kind of problem on previous bikes......(maybe it's just me). Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
I really like my LR, but the kickstand is a problem for me, mostly for my ankle. The thing doesn't stick out past the primary far enough for my boot to 'find' it. I'm beginning to wonder why this is? Is there something I can do/add so I don't have to hunt for the thing? It's like it's hidden under the primary case and not 'there' for my boot to hit the first time. I don't see anything wrong/bent/out of place, but then again, I don't know. The rubber-block seems to be in the correct place, but that is a guess. I've never had this kind of problem on previous bikes......(maybe it's just me). Thanks
Try turning the rubber block. I had similar trouble with mine. The rubber block had turned. Some of the aftermarket ones are molded different too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I appreciate the advice. About the rubber block: how far from the pivot is the thing supposed to be?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts