V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Nice to see the cops are doing their jobs as city revenue collectors...fuk crime...it obviously doesn't make enough revenue for them as tickets. And isn't that what it's really about?

Ride Safe
-Randy-

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
So WHY did you all get parking tickets? Were you parked in a spot where you knew you weren't allowed, but just took your chances?
Or was it something less obvious, and you were actually surprised that it wasn't allowed?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
masstch said:
So WHY did you all get parking tickets? Were you parked in a spot where you knew you weren't allowed, but just took your chances?
Or was it something less obvious, and you were actually surprised that it wasn't allowed?
we took a shot at not getting caught........very exciting for this group of "goodies".

·
Registered
45 Posts
ya gotta love Naples. My mother-in-law lives down there and I head south every chance I get. I haven't rode the bike down there yet. Maybe next summer. Did you take your photo in front of the Naples pier?

27 bucks is cheap. The memories are priceless.

Jim

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Lock em up and throw away the key you bad bikers!:spank:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YorkHogRider said:
'Tis a slippery slope my friends. It all starts with a parking ticket and the next thing you know you're on "America's Most Wanted".
Yeah........we were going to knock off a bank on the way back to Ft. Lauderdale, but Lori had to pick up her kids. Maybe next time.

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
FlaFatBoy said:
Nice to see the cops are doing their jobs as city revenue collectors...fuk crime...it obviously doesn't make enough revenue for them as tickets. And isn't that what it's really about?

Ride Safe
-Randy-
I just love the mentality....

More than likely a parking enforcement officer not a patrolman gave them the tickets. And xler8 even said they took a shot at not being caught.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts