V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First bike 350 Honda many moons ago, been riding Harleys since 76.Riding a 99 E-Glide Classic 95 in ,Heads ,cams my exhaust ,power commander. Do about 5000 mi a year. Great forum lots of info and good biker people. I work in the motorcycle exhaust industrie.
Bobvic2

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hey Bob, welcome to the forum. We're glad you checked in. I totally understand your passion... it affects us all!

Give us your eBay seller ID and we'll check out what your up to!

Have fun, post often and enjoy the ride!

Ray

To see pix of my ride...

http://beta.propichosting.com/Album.aspx?folder=450007794

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do 2 styles I do the Max performance a complete baffle re work and I do mufflers from B&E performance simular to the Fulsac but louder my Ebay ID is bobvic2 same as here.
Thanks for the welcome, Bob

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the show of chrome and fine paint. A wondrous land of leather and V-twin Engines.

Sign post up ahead. You have just been welcomed into............................

the V-TwinForum zone.

·
Ride it like a RENTAL
75 Posts
Welcome

Hey Bob....Glad to have Ya aboard....Love my pipes...Mod II on my '05 RK Classic...Nice and DEEP...Thought they were TOOO Loud when I first got them....Now JUST RIGHT....Keep Up the GREAT WORK.......WILDBILL05

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the support I'm going to become a sponsor on this site after the first of the year
Thanks again, Bob

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts