V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well kids, you asked for them so here they are. People wanted to see the results of my 98" kit by HDWrench. With just under 500 miles on it and finally a beautiful day here in Jersey,armed with a camera we went out in search of virgin asphalt. From my previous post, you don't need me to tell you just what kind of monster this is. Y'all wanted rubber, so here's rubber!!!! I did try to loft the front wheel, but all she would do is break the rear loose.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Looking great there G-G.You sure do look happy in the pics. Smokin the tires sure is addictive isn't it........I went through 2 tires on my elide by 5000 miles....

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I just love the smell of burnin' rubber in the morning. Smells like....... Oh wait... wrong movie!!!!!!!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Holy cnit...and mine weighs a couple a hundred less...sweet!!! Yeah, ya can't miss the grin!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
TXCHOP said:
Looking great there G-G.You sure do look happy in the pics. Smokin the tires sure is addictive isn't it........I went through 2 tires on my elide by 5000 miles....
I'm in the process of doing a HDWRENCH 98" build. I figure I might as well buy a few extra tires to keep on hand. Maybe we can do a group purchase. Steve probably should include one as part of the kit.

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Holy cnit...and mine weighs a couple a hundred less...sweet!!! Yeah, ya can't miss the grin!!!
The weight of your bike shouldn't be an issue. I've seen stock baggers do nice burnouts....having the power of a 98" kit, is just going to make it easier.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Can't tell which has a greater gleam, the sun on your pipes or your teeth. Are you still smelling the burn?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Nice Geezer, real nice! We got to get together so you can show me how that sucker goes. Congrats!

darrell

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, this pig JUMPS now. If it ain't rainin' this Sunday, we'll all be at the Kitchen in Galloway for b-fast. Well, we'll be there anyhow, just no scooters if rain.
Later dude!!

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Pretty Sweet!!! I hope to have some pics like that of my own when the weather breaks here......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts