V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a mp for a SERT for a 98 with pro pipe. I am working on getting PC files up as well until the website is done. The Second is stock pipes SE slips on and our heads. These are good starting maps.

I cannot remove the Geary map but it is no good plase do not use it Maybe someone here can remove it for me??

·
Registered
116 Posts
Steve, ProPipe file will not open properly no file type associated with it. Unless my computer dangerous ways are coming out. I can open Gary file and view in tuning mode. I have your 98 build with ProPipe was looking for good starting point. Thanks

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Steve,
What kind of cams and intake were used with the bike for the GEARY2 map? And what kind of dyno numbers did it produce?

Thanks.

·
Infidel
1,428 Posts
hdbrad said:
Steve, ProPipe file will not open properly no file type associated with it. Unless my computer dangerous ways are coming out. I can open Gary file and view in tuning mode. I have your 98 build with ProPipe was looking for good starting point. Thanks
Just put a . (period) in front of the mt6 after you unzip it and you'll be good to go.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Tried that did not work. When I look at file properties it say file type = file not mt6 file like other tuning files I have.

·
Infidel
1,428 Posts
I got the SERT to recognize it but it wouldn't load, said the file wasn't for my ECU...or something like that. So, I cut and pasted all the tables into a new file and it works and loads great. The map works much better for my scoot than my previous one, just need to work on the 2000 to 2600 RPM range at light loads, getting a little surging and popping. I've attached the unaltered map that should work. View attachment 30758

·
Registered
116 Posts
Which file did you convert??

·
Infidel
1,428 Posts
It's the first one, (98 37 pro pipe sert mt6.zip). It's a good map, mine runs real well with it!

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Steve:

Is this the SERT map you tried to email me this morning?

Bernie

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
my 98 map

2002 ultra stage 1 download
98ci
street port heads
HQ0039 cams
Wild pigs slip ons
PCIII

96 T / 85 HP

Ignore the map name on load up......this IS a custom map, the name just was not changed in the header of the map name itself. Steve said there was a lot more more there on this but I did have the dyno guy tune it for ridability and not top performance. I pulled a trailer all the way home 50 miles on I-70 after dyno and I ran it 75-80mph and it just purred.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Gulfstream said:
I got the SERT to recognize it but it wouldn't load, said the file wasn't for my ECU...or something like that. So, I cut and pasted all the tables into a new file and it works and loads great. The map works much better for my scoot than my previous one, just need to work on the 2000 to 2600 RPM range at light loads, getting a little surging and popping. I've attached the unaltered map that should work. View attachment 30758
Note: for this file to work for me, after un-zipping the file I had to remove the (.) fron GMR Rev.1.MT6 (File should be GMR Rev 1.MT6)

PS. just discovered that in my program the file extension must be (MT6) not (mt6)

Loads fine then.

Kenny

·
Infrequent Poster
1,662 Posts
Anybody have a sert map that will work with 98, stage 1 head work, 37g and se slipons?

Or maybe even a recommendation on one from the current list of provided maps with the SERT that would be a good one to run with until a tuning could be performed.

The first post by HDwrench looked promising, but it appears from his edit the map isn't any good. (It definitely looked strange when I looked it it as well)..

Thanks.

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have another for a 89 kit our heads and a 37g with stock head pipes and se slip ons I will try to get it post later toady as it is on my lap top,

·
Infrequent Poster
1,662 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
I have another for a 89 kit our heads and a 37g with stock head pipes and se slip ons I will try to get it post later toady as it is on my lap top,
Thank you kind sir!

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
Bump

Try the map I posted for my build for your 98ci and 37cam......should help get you close....mine runs ok....needs to be fine tuned by someone who really knows PCIII.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts