andrews 37g cam
My stage I heads
stock head pipes SEII slip on's

Results 2500 rpm= 100 ftlbs
peak tq 108
tq curve ending 4500 at 100

That all adds up to over 100 ftlbs though out the riding area

Peak hp was 91

I have the sheet will post asap. I was waiting on Stan to post but I guess he is too busy riding and having all that fun on his new stump puller

I was looking at what it cost to build a 95 to perform like this and cost is muchm ore not to mention way more work to be done and many more other parts, more compression, and release's more head work all adds up to more money. I cannot see a better bang for your buck set up

All bolt on parts, easy to build and a no fuss set up that yeilds great usable tq numbers all where you need it.

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Price question

I know that you have a price somewhere on this board for that setup but could you give it to me with the haedwork and without?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd be very interested in finding a non-MOCO build for my 03FLHTCUI. Have been considering a 95, but a cheaper 98 would definitely be something I'm up for.

Can you get me some information on where I can find out about sources for the 98 kit and what I would need to get?

Also, I'm open to what someone thinks would be a good idea for taking a bone stock 03 FLHTCUI to the next level.

I ride two up about 60% of the time, mostly crusing long distance, but it's becoming my daily driver now too.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok if someone here can link the dyno graph from the "post your sheets here to here that would be great" it is stans sheet.

E-mail me of call me on package info thanks.

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:chopper: :Banadance :wootdnc: :cheers: ?prty: !drunk! ALL of that and then some.

Soooo Stan do you still have perma grin???

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
You bet Steve, I could not be happier. I'm sure it will out run a lot of 103's at half the price. One of the things that impress me the most is that it's a mild build that should last a long time. No stroking, high lift cams, or extreme compressions ratios (9.7/1). My main problem now is, at night now I dream about my bike instead of Jamie Lee Curtis. Something is very wrong here. HELP ME……….

Stan

·
Banned
5,114 Posts
Stashu11 said:
You bet Steve, I could not be happier. I'm sure it will out run a lot of 103's at half the price. One of the things that impress me the most is that it's a mild build that should last a long time. No stroking, high lift cams, or extreme compressions ratios (9.7/1). My main problem now is, at night now I dream about my bike instead of Jamie Lee Curtis. Something is very wrong here. HELP ME……….

Stan
Thats funny Stan.....:laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts