V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
IronButt
6,332 Posts
oh MY MY That is one of the thing you get when you buy the kit. FREE tech support at any stage. I am there , pick up the phone and call I will walk you through what ever point you are at. Just a phone call away. As well as I send several sheets on break in, pictures with tq , for rockers, cam, and heads. Heck if I can connect the dots any one can!!!!!!!! On another note, I am making DVD's that will cover a 98 inch build. . I have a bike coming for the build and plan on tapping it. Not sure how I will handle the dvd thing. Most likely it will be a small charge when a sell a build. Should work well for most, as the small dvd/tv combos would work well in a shop, not to mention what else you could watch in the shop :brows:

·
IronButt
6,332 Posts
WHO I thought maybe I woudl put on a nice sexy pair of...................................... WORK pants you guys are just wrong!!!!!!

I am looking for a way to help out the guys that are more than able to do it but just would like to see it done first to really give them idea of what they are going to be doing and WHAT not to do. Like dropping the piston pin clip in the bottom of the case. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.