V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Morning guys

And I have to say it is a wonderful day i am sitting here looking at a amazing sunrise with the mountian back drop with a cup of joe in my hand.

I have black high light 98 blems kits. And all black cylinders as well

Same as last time these are very close to perfect cylinders with some very minor powder coat blemish's. Kit contains the cylinders, pistons, head gaskets, rings, wrist pins and clips.

98 black high light 9.7.1 or 10.5.1 price until they are gone are 799.95
98 kit with all black cylinders in either compression are until sold out 750.00

Lifters with life time warranty are 79.95 with purchase of 98 kit
Cometic top end kit with purchase of kit 72.59
Free bearing install kit with purchase of gear drive cam kit. Yes free not a typo.

Can I please get a sticky on this??

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Will be giving you a call. Got my heads off. You still got the old address on your website.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Good news. I contacted Revolution, cylinders are made in Wisconsin and pistons in California.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
Darn. Still to early for me.

·
Lazy 98
355 Posts
Great Deal! Please check your private messages.

HDWRENCH said:
Morning guys

And I have to say it is a wonderful day i am sitting here looking at a amazing sunrise with the mountian back drop with a cup of joe in my hand.

I have black high light 98 blems kits. And all black cylinders as well

Same as last time these are very close to perfect cylinders with some very minor powder coat blemish's. Kit contains the cylinders, pistons, head gaskets, rings wrist pins and clips.

98 black high light 9.7.1 or 10.5.1 price until they are gone are 799.95
98 kit with all black cylinders in either compression are until sold out 750.00

Lifters with life time warranty are 79.95 with purchase of 98 kit
Cometic top end kit with purschase of kit 72.59
Free bearing install kit with purshase of gear drive cam kit. Yes free not a typo.

Can I please get a sticky on this??

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know about the address on the site. We are almost there with the new site, here is the opening page. PLEASE DO NOT SEND anything to me with out a invoice from me first as it will have ALL the correct info. I have a set of heads that showed up from a UPS store that I have had for over a month, The store will not help me with the owners info, and there was no info in box??? SO I have no IDEA who they belong to. As they look to have been a e-bay sale forwarded?? So I will wait to get that magic phone call. There is another part in the box that only the owner would know about , SO no one get any ideas LOL :whistle:

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Steve;

Ok, so now those parts I ordered are on sale. :nunu: My cylinders are still at Diamond Cuts waiting to be finished, and the cams, lifters, heads, gasket kit, pistons, and tools are ready to be mailed. :whistle: Bet the checks already been cashed. :duh?: Can I get a rebate on the sale price, or maybe free shipping ? :thumbsup:

Glad to hear your move is done, if not smooth.. :265:

thanks
Mike
Order #M136

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Ordered mine. Very excited.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I got mine happy. I don't see anything wrong with it. But I didn't study it either. Alot of the cylinders are blocked from view, unless your gonna stick your face in there.

Only thing I was surprised about is I didn't realize that the area by pushrods is not powdercoated. Just hope thats not an area where is starts to come off.

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
i wouldent mind one of these sets for my 06 night train but i would want head work plus new cams gear drive ofcorse plus diamond cut heads... what would the price be on all that...

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
4 gear set

How much for the 4 gear set, lapped, delivered w/out cams???

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks he is right the best way toget in touch is give me a call. I need the cams your camplate, the gears to lapp them other wise wast of your money. Cost is $30 + shipping. For the Blems cylinders cost is 799. ANd the area you are talking about is not really let un costed but machine to allow room for the pushrods and once together extremely hard to see. And the way powder coating works once it is bakes it sticks. THe Blems are where there may have been a small amount of oil or lack of powder , and when backed you are left with a cylinder that is less than 100% So they are a blem. But really I have seen bikes that are new with coating that does not look 100% and unless you are building a show bike does it matter. I bet it looks great from 5ft away and at 50 MPH I would bet hard pressed to see???:huh: Look at the exhaust area on your head you will see powder coat start to lift from the heat, What can you do ?? I guess is you dont ride the bike and keep it in a bubble then all would be well with the world LOL Just kidding guys the kits are nice.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I am happy with mine. Like I said much of the cylinders are blocked from view. My bike is surely not in a bubble, and got some scratches on it. Still looks good, just don't go over it with a magnifying glass.

I don't know where the blem is and I am noty going out of my way to find it.

Now I got to go look at my heads.

·
Registered
116 Posts
So what is gained by lapping the gear set????? How about more info on intake fix/problem???

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes the issue is the the head port location changed but the flange did not and the fix is ??? To make new ones. No way to fix the stock item. AS for free hp in lapping ??? Your joking right??? Dont take this the wrong way but I barley have time to eat little lone figure if lapping the gears is worth free hp. I really doubt that you would get any but noise why it is a help. A staight cut gear is by no way a "quite" gear, it is like a tractor NOPE Most have now gone to helical as well. My JD had helical in it. But the old ones do cheaper to make stronger. But I think a helical gear would be a improvment. Why not you would have to go head to head with S&S but it is a change not sure how the Patent laws work really .

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Hey Wrench I was up in your neighborhood the other day, we made a trip to Phoenix to visit my son and took a trip up to Sedona and Jerome, I did not have your Ph# with me so I could not call.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts