V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to try the 98 on my Street Glide with Deweys heads and a 37g, any one done this yet? or maybe any Ideals as to what to expect? :dunno:

·
Registered
116 Posts
PM HDWRENCH I'm sure he would be very happy to assit your build ideas. I'm currently build one of HDWRENCH's 98" kits with his head porting. Very happy with the service and parts. Doing the build myself with 37G gear drive. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Hi,

I had one of HDwernch's 98 kits installed, along with Andrews G-37 cams. He also ported my heads. I could tell you how happy I am, but the numbers speak for themselves. 92 hp and 108fpt. The torque is 100+ from about 2200rpm until almost 5000 rpm. Right where most riding is done.

Best of luck,

Stan

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Stashu11 said:
Hi,

I had one of HDwernch's 98 kits installed, along with Andrews G-37 cams. He also ported my heads. I could tell you how happy I am, but the numbers speak for themselves. 92 hp and 108fpt. The torque is 100+ from about 2200rpm until almost 5000 rpm. Right where most riding is done.

Best of luck,

Stan
Sounds like what I'm looking for, glad you responded as I really wanted to see if combo worked for anyone, what compression ratio you running? I plan on doing this build myself :wootdnc: can't wait

1 - 5 of 5 Posts