V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 ultra That currently has just the screaming eagle air cleaner, sert, and vance and hines pro pipe. I am thinking of doing a 95 build.What would the best combo of parts be? I want a reliable build and plenty of power.I would do pistons cams and heads I have a set of jug's I can have bored out and use.
Thanks

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
I see you already have a bike with BigBoyz heads on them. Why don't you give Bean a call and talk to him about a build. I am sure that he can answer your questions with authority.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Baisley heads and Andrews 37G cams. You've already got the right pipe. Your porter's recommendation is needed for the pistons.
Boring your existing jugs is the best way to go.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which is better the andrews 26 or the 37?

·
I paid.........did you??
2,301 Posts
I would skip either of the Andrews and go with either the Woods TW-6g or the HQ-0034G cams. Either one will outperform the Andrews cams......I got rid of the 26G's for the HQ-0034G's and it is much better. I'm still on the fence about trying out the TW-6G cams............not sure what I'm going to do over the winter.

Steve

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
MaineUltraClassic said:
I would skip either of the Andrews and go with either the Woods TW-6g or the HQ-0034G cams. Either one will outperform the Andrews cams......I got rid of the 26G's for the HQ-0034G's and it is much better. I'm still on the fence about trying out the TW-6G cams............not sure what I'm going to do over the winter.

Steve
What kinda lift on those?

·
wildbillnc
117 Posts
Woods TW6G 510 lift is a good choice it will out perform the Andrews 26 or the 37:woohoo:

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Cam Choice

WILDBILLNC said:
Woods TW6G 510 lift is a good choice it will out perform the Andrews 26 or the 37:woohoo:
You know that, don't you Bill?!
Scott

·
wildbillnc
117 Posts
The proof is in the results!!:whistle: -2$en#e-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts