V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some input on what yall think it'd cost for the actual labor on a 95" build for my 06 Road Glide. I am planning on using HQ with a kit and their new fuel management controller and won't need a dyno after the build. One issue is around here in NW Florida.. the Tallahassee area, there is one dealership and I don't know of any good independents. I won't be using the dealership. I ran out of KY after the last trip in to see them and I am not going to buy any more lmao. As for doing the build myself, I just don't have the tools let alone the experience to tear apart a $20K plus bike. Also, if anyone can recommend suggest a good, reliable independent in NW Florida or SW Georgia etc., I'd be greatful.

Thanks!

Boogey Man

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Doc

BoogeyMan said:
Just looking for some input on what yall think it'd cost for the actual labor on a 95" build for my 06 Road Glide. I am planning on using HQ with a kit and their new fuel management controller and won't need a dyno after the build. One issue is around here in NW Florida.. the Tallahassee area, there is one dealership and I don't know of any good independents. I won't be using the dealership. I ran out of KY after the last trip in to see them and I am not going to buy any more lmao. As for doing the build myself, I just don't have the tools let alone the experience to tear apart a $20K plus bike. Also, if anyone can recommend suggest a good, reliable independent in NW Florida or SW Georgia etc., I'd be greatful.

Thanks!

Boogey Man

It's a little bit of a hike. DOC is in Orlando area. A few hrs drive but well worth it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts