V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I have a 94 ultra classis i just put a hyper charger on. The problem now is when i do the cruise control test in the manual it does not test when i close the throttle. It says to check the throttle roll off switch but i can not find this anh ideas?? I did have the throttle and idle cables off and thought i got them back to where they were. could this possibly be the problem could these be adjusted wrong?? I know the test worked before i did this work? Any help greatly appreciated...
thanks

I have a 94 ultra classis i just put a hyper charger on. The problem now is when i do the cruise control test in the manual it does not test when i close the throttle. It says to check the throttle roll off switch but i can not find this anh ideas?? I did have the throttle and idle cables off and thought i got them back to where they were. could this possibly be the problem could these be adjusted wrong?? I know the test worked before i did this work? Any help greatly appreciated...
thanks

·
Highly Seasoned Rider!
4,884 Posts
darrelbarrows said:
thanks

The throttle rolloff switch has a wire connected to it. Perhaps you disconnected that wire when you had the cables off? The switch is on one of the cables (return I think...have to check it again) just in front of the right side of the fuel tank on my Ultra and definitely has a wire connected. Look for the wire. Good luck. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts