V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I am in the process of building a 93 Sportster 1200 basket case. I started with a frame and motor. I bought a wiring harness from the H-D dealer. The question up for everyone is any info regarding the "fuse block" it did not come with wiring harness. The local shop and I have not been able to locate one. They don't even show a part number for it. I would really apprietiate any info regarding the fuse block. As in where i could find one, a part number maybe. Thanks alot.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i believe it should be part of a wiring harness, i've never bought a h-d one but on the two i bought for cars one came with and the other specified that it needed an aftermarket 8 block fuse panel. i know this dosen't help you but i would call a different dealer inquireing on a harness like you don't have one yet and ask if theirs includes the fuse block or where to locate one, new dealer maybe new answer. in my experiance at parts counters if an individual cannot find an item it must not exist in thier mind, i'll check a few books i've got to see if i can locate a number for you. good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts