V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God knows I hate to do it but it looks like I may have to sell my bike. It's an 89 Springer Softail in great shape. It has just under 19K miles I believe and has always been garage kept. I am the 2nd owner. It has custom paint in a Sante Fe railroad theme. Has a Fatboy rear fender and the front fender has the lowering kit. The paint looks great for a daily rider but is bubbling up around the fuel holes and there is one scrape on the rear fender I covered up with a bar & shield decal. It still turns heads and draws a crowd. It has upswept straight fishtails, internal wiring and braided throttle cables. The carb has been changed out to a cv carb. It runs out and shifts perfect. No leaks. The shocks have an adjustable lowering kit installed. Lots of chrome in great shape, chrome switch housings, windshield and driving lights. Front tire is a new Metzler, rear is a Dunlop and has many, many more miles left in it. I will get some new pics up later today but it is the bike in my avatar but without the ape hangers. The apes have internal wiring and chrome switch housings. I will throw them in for $100 but you will need to buy a different top tree to make them work. I'm thinking of asking $7500 obo. I'm just kind of testing the waters and hope I don't have to sell it but things aren't looking too good at this point. Anyway, any question pm or email me. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No interest in an excellent running EVO? Like I said, it runs and shifts perfect, no problems at all. I forgot to mention I've also got the original sheet metal I will throw in. It is soild with no dents but needs repainting. Also the front fender will only work if you remove the fender lowering kit from the bike. Considering all offers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts