V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Two posts and two IP addresses that match the flags.I had the flag of Costa Rica for a week a few weeks back.

Welcome to the forum Ed.Some around here like "fresh meat".If you are legit then we are glad to have you.
We have had a lot of spammers lately so many here are wary of new members.
If you are a spammer and you start acting as such you won't be around long.
Once again, welcome to the forum.
Thanks for that, no not a spammer..

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK. I'm from Lincolnshire UK. Been riding bikes for 40 odd years. Started on harleys 2005 had sportster, street Bob, wide glide, softail custom and finally back to a sporty modded it somewhat over the years. I ride it all over the UK had lots of fun with it.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Cool looking bike. Soo some of y'all speak English over there huh? I'm in a forum over there and some of the posts are a chore to read.

Ed

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Top definition
ailurophiles
someone who absolutely adores cats, wants to hug every cat in the world, and sing them a bedtime song.

Edit: I didn't realize this copy&paste was all links. This was from the Urban Dictionary website.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
And if you want to be technical an ailurophobe is one who hates cats. I was at a beach restaurant that we frequent and the waitress has cats. Their names Fluffy, Buffy, Bootsie chit like that. Mine are Bob, Eddie, Sally, Betty and George. Waitress gave me a funny look.lol

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cool looking bike. Soo some of y'all speak English over there huh? I'm in a forum over there and some of the posts are a chore to read.

Ed

Ed
Well captain Hook. Over this side of the pond, some say that we invented the English language. Mmm strange eh! :cool::cool::ROFLMAO:
Welcome to Ed. A real person.
Thanks bud

21 - 31 of 31 Posts