V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent my last 6 mornings off detailing/waxing/etc.
Backed it out of my shop for a ride today.
Yard was a little wetter than I thought.

·
Infrequent Poster
1,662 Posts
MegaGlide said:
Spent my last 6 mornings off detailing/waxing/etc.
Backed it out of my shop for a ride today.
Yard was a little wetter than I thought.
That will teach you to waste all that time on cleaning and waxing when you could be drinking some single malt instead!

Pretty good rut you dug there. No doubt the wife will have you fixing that up when spring rolls around.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, she's been after me to dig a pond, and in this photo you can see that I did indeed strike water this afternoon. No, it hasn't rained since I dug the rut...

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
GrayRider said:
Looks like a serious burn out. Took you 15' to realize what you were doing? Or just couldn't care less?
WTF? 800 lb bike. Alone. Appointment to get some free work done and probably the last day in the 40s for weeks. And it was all done while feathering the clutch, rocking, etc. Probably took 10 minutes minimum to dig that rut.
I wouldn't have expected that from you, Gray.
And after I stuck up for you today, to boot...:nope:

·
Total Nutcase
2,691 Posts
Now you have something to do for the next six days. Ya know, you can buy those square concrete stones for about $2/ea and pave your path too. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
sounds like a great excuse to build a new playhouse for the bike, complete with pavement.

keep the muddy side down lol:hystria:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.