V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Needless to say, this will be be appealed and the man will probably never see much money......

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Matthew Wall's injury, consequential lawsuit, and $7.5 million payday begs the question: Would you sacrifice 2 inches of your penis to be a millionaire?

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Needless to say, this will be be appealed and the man will probably never see much money......
With an untrained illegal alien driving the shuttle bus there won't be an appeal. :clap:

·
Registered
6 Posts
lol im not seeing much action so what the hell. and with 7 1/2 million im sure there will be a few girls keen to tell me its "big enough" :)

·
Enjoying a great Ride.
807 Posts
I"m sure no matter what he has left not working in the sex area. So the ? is would you take 7.5 mill and you could never have sex again for the rest of your life.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
He sued a business, that will more insurance then most drivers. So he is going to get something, and better off then if a citizen hit him, with there own auto.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Not only not a US citizen, but the expired license was probably fake as well.. should also deport the son of a bitch... glad the guy won 7 million.... eh once one has been having sex for 40 years it becomes over rated, would much rather take the 7 million. ;)

·
Super Moderator
20,911 Posts
He'll get what's left after the company folds. Which is probably whatever the insurance limits are. Most companies that are in high liability businesses keep them in the red for just this reason.

·
self banned
5,992 Posts
you mean there wasn't an elephant trunk around to "enhance" him?

I would rather take 3.5 million for 1 inch, that would leave me with 2 good inches.

rkc

·
Banned
589 Posts
Matthew Wall's injury, consequential lawsuit, and $7.5 million payday begs the question: Would you sacrifice 2 inches of your penis to be a millionaire?
"Begs the question" is a legal procedure in court wherein counsel asks the opposition to stipulate to evidence or testimony. It doesn't mean "raises the question."

The VA screwed up on me . . . Federal Tort Claim has me being awarded an "undisclosed sum in settlement."

We'll see it, tax free. Counsel gets 20%. More than enough to get the H-D Trike (FLHXXX) -- and some goodies. And I still have most of my penis, for what it's worth.

:clap:

·
"Jane you ignorant slut!"
2,292 Posts
Most of these cases are on a contingent basis. So first off he'll loose about half to the legal costs. Then he'll have to pay all the medical bills out of what's left (even if he has health insurance). So, lets say for fun he's down to about 2.25 million. Does he get taxed on this capital gain, I think so. Now he's down to about 1.8 million. Still not bad, but nothing compared to the original judgement, and that's if there are no appeals.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Most of these cases are on a contingent basis. So first off he'll loose about half to the legal costs. Then he'll have to pay all the medical bills out of what's left (even if he has health insurance). So, lets say for fun he's down to about 2.25 million. Does he get taxed on this capital gain, I think so. Now he's down to about 1.8 million. Still not bad, but nothing compared to the original judgement, and that's if there are no appeals.
I totally understand your logic and agree but I have no idea where you got these numbers from.
:confused:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm with you Johnmon... Subrogation only enforces actual paid expenses... So instead of the 12 dollars per 4x4 gauze pad that the hospital charges, he'll only have to repay the insurance the 4 cents they paid out for them...

I'd be shocked if his medical bills were over a couple hundred thousand.. I had a daughter in Children's ICU for 17 days, and it wasn't much more than that..

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
With an untrained illegal alien driving the shuttle bus
The article never stated he was an illegal. It stated he was not a citizen. CA along with 39 other states issue driver's licenses to non-US citizens. Proof of legal status is required.

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
No amount of money is worth the pain and suffering that guy has endured. Not to mention he'll probably have problems the rest of his life. He deserves every penny he can get.

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
The article never stated he was an illegal. It stated he was not a citizen. CA along with 39 other states issue driver's licenses to non-US citizens. Proof of legal status is required.
If they have no proof of legal status they can't get a drivers license, so that makes that makes them illegal. Nothing like contradicting yourself lol.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts