V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4th Year Anniversary of the VTF

VTF and its predecessor the HDF have now been around 4 years! Amazing but true.

Happy Anniversary VTF! :woohoo:

Thanks, dp, for all your efforts here. This site has been a very special place for many, many people over the years.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Made a lot of friends through D. Price's efforts. Thank you!

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Thanks DPrice, all the admins, and all the great posters! Happy Anniversary!!! The big 5. Is that the Chrome Anniversary?

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Cool, happy anniversary guys. Thanks for all you do to provide this site.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Nice to ride again :-)
1,802 Posts
Truly a great event for sure. DP for all you do, and have done, thank you!

You must be very proud of what you have achieved here and should be.

I must admit sometimes I loose site of what my login to this site really means. It is way more to me than a "site". It is a part of my life, very relaxing after and sometimes during work. To sit and read, and learn, and share this passion (obsession?) for riding. The people I have met, the help I have received, the insights of others from a broad range of personality's and cultures. Just very cool and I do appreciate all the work.

Happy 5TH

?prty:

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
pasadenajim said:
VTF and its predecessor the HDF have now been around 5 years! Amazing but true.

Happy Anniversary VTF! :woohoo:

Thanks, dp, for all your efforts here. This site has been a very special place for many, many people over the years.
OK, so I have to ask....

DPrice has a join date of Oct 2001
Jim, you have Nov 2001
JimmyK has Nov 2001
Hippo has Nov 2001
Wyodude has Jan 2002

Assuming that the start of the forum was Oct 2001, unless I'm missing something, makes this the 4th year Anniversary??

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
springer- said:
OK, so I have to ask....

Jim, you have Nov 2001
JimmyK has Nov 2001
Hippo has Nov 2001
Wyodude has Jan 2002

Assuming that the start of the forum was Oct 2001, unless I'm missing something, makes this the 4th year Anniversary??
Before this gets really deep in the date discussion...thanks everyone for making this a great place online!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
GooV-TWIN..............nah, nah......................V-Twinoogle.................nah, nah, searchV-Twin................nah, nah....................V-Twinsearch...........hmmm getting closer to the name of the David Price Search Engine.......................as Chuck Soday put it on another thread!!!!!!

Dont forget to put a V-Twin sticker from Springer inside the back window of your stretched cadillac limosine David!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when this site goes ballistic...........as it is already International!!!!!

Anyway happy birthday V-TWIN FORUM.................YOUR THE BEST.

:happybd:
Thanks David for sticking with it.........................Thanks David for keeping me around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks David for making this site happen!!!

?prty: ?prty: ?prty: ?prty:​

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
springer- said:
OK, so I have to ask....

Jim, you have Nov 2001
JimmyK has Nov 2001
Hippo has Nov 2001
Wyodude has Jan 2002

You know its probably all your fault Springer..................your new 2006 VTF Patch..........has confused the heck out of the guy!!!!!!!!!!:D :roflback: :D

All the best, Ozzie

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
springer- said:
OK, so I have to ask....

Jim, you have Nov 2001
JimmyK has Nov 2001
Hippo has Nov 2001
Wyodude has Jan 2002

Ooops. 4th Year Anniversary. No one suggested I could count to 5! :sofa: I'm not sure why I was thinking 2000, maybe because that was the year I purchased my FLHTC? Or I could have just had too many beverages before I posted? ;) In any event, we've been around a LOT time by internet standards and we have started our 5th year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts