·
Registered
238 Posts
Part# Grind intake exhaust duration @.053 lift springs

216348 48H 13/29 43/15 222/238 .548/.548 stock

·
Registered
92 Posts
I ordered a set off of ebay last week for $249 with free shipping to replace the 26H cams I put in last spring. Too bad I have to wait 4 months to try them out.....

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
I ordered a set off of ebay last week for $249 with free shipping to replace the 26H cams I put in last spring. Too bad I have to wait 4 months to try them out.....
But think of the evenings you will just sit and listen to it idle and just "de-stress"...I have done it many times....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Barney,

I'm looking for a little more grunt down low and the higher lift looks promising. The only reason I went with the 26 to begin with was because I had a FuelPak and was tied to that cam choice. The 26 is a nice cam, just looking for a little more.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How would the 48 cams work in a 103 build?

I have a 96 with the 255 cams and like them but think I would change cams with a 103 build.

Barney

·
Registered
52 Posts
Barney,

I put 48H cams into my 2011 Limited. It also got a Full-Sac X-Pipe and a tuner and dyno. I am happy with the 95hp and the 105 tq. I have the stock mufflers on, but the restrictors "fell out." It is quiet enough for me and the wife until you "get into it", then it barks a little. As for how it runs, my weekly supply of Depends has increased due to the fact I sh** my pants alot more now. It is also hard to wipe the smile off my face. As for fuel mileage, it is close to 42 - 43 mpg. Overall, I couldn't be happier. Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes it does. I am VERY happy with how my bike runs now. I noticed the 103 seemed to lose power after it was run for a while. But now, none of those feelings are there. The bike is on mothballs for a couple of months. I'll let you know when it is back on the road. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts