V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a huge collection of Harley collectables for sale.All new in boxes never displayed.Let me know what you are looking for.Most of my stuff is late 80 thru 98.Thanks Rocky

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm looking for one of those black & white cows on the Harley.
My wife collects all kinds of black & white cow stuff. I've seen them in the dealerships but they want sell me one.

:(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have too much stuff for pics.I probally have 40k worth of collectables.Sorry no Cows.Rocky

·
Registered
42 Posts
Decorating my home office, and I am looking for some wall hanging collectables. prints, posters, clocks, Nick Nacks and such ................

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

I'm looking a 1903 F-head single. Doesn't have to be running, could always hang it on a wall. :D

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
chromeattic said:
Decorating my home office, and I am looking for some wall hanging collectables. prints, posters, clocks, Nick Nacks and such ................
Me too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry no 03 single.Do have some wall stuff.Have older pewter plate and some knick knacks.Email me if interested.Rocky

·
Registered
116 Posts
therocks said:
Have a huge collection of Harley collectables for sale.All new in boxes never displayed.Let me know what you are looking for.Most of my stuff is late 80 thru 98.Thanks Rocky

Road KIng stuff? Models etc. Franklin Mint Road King items?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry no Road King stuff.Basically all I have is Harley collectables from Harley. Have a lot of banks, limited belt buckles ,lighters, pewter engines,Daytona and Sturgis limited stuff,oilcan watches,90 and 95th stuff a few plates and knick knacks. Rocky

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Rocky, I know you said you have too much to take pictures of, maybe you could take a few pictures with a bunch of things, like a picture of all plates, a picture of all banks..........??????? Just my .02

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'da made a collar for my jacket outta him.

just kidding....just kidding....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts