·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out there using the 360 brake system?or know anyone who is

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
My 360 brake is arriving in about 5 days. I have taken the option of including dual 6piston calipers/rotors as well in my order from Hogpro. I waited something like 8 weeks for the 360 unit and then the problems started to come up.
I really would like to put the 360 on, as it looks great, cleans the front right up and will work in with my build, BUT not if its a peice of junk. Could be a expensive mistake, but time will tell.

karlrockdrain

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
karlrockdrain said:
My 360 brake is arriving in about 5 days. I have taken the option of including dual 6piston calipers/rotors as well in my order from Hogpro. I waited something like 8 weeks for the 360 unit and then the problems started to come up.
I really would like to put the 360 on, as it looks great, cleans the front right up and will work in with my build, BUT not if its a peice of junk. Could be a expensive mistake, but time will tell.

karlrockdrain
hey keep us posted when you mount it and give it a spin,I saw it on paul yaffe's bagger on the cover of the new american bagger...so if a well known builder is using it...it should be goo?,so let us know when yours is done..thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Worth reading, Thread on the HTT site under "360 brake failure" in general disscusion. Serious saftey issues, enough said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts