1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Does that count spammers and trolls? :sofa:

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
I really wonder what the actual count would be if you dropped all the people who haven't visited in say the last four months.:confused: :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
More more more..................c`mon you lurkers join this wonderful forum and PAY the subscription fee as it works out to .0410958 cents per day (to be exact!) to be a member of the great forum in the biker industry!!!!!!!!11

All the best, Ozzie

And again Well done Mr. Price!!!​

·
Registered
507 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
More more more..................c`mon you lurkers join this wonderful forum and PAY the subscription fee as it works out to .0410958 cents per day (to be exact!) to be a member of the great forum in the biker industry!!!!!!!!11

All the best, Ozzie

And again Well done Mr. Price!!!​
That's funny in America in only costs .0410957 per day to be a member..

j/k

as usual......ozzie is correct, it's really .0410958 :)

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Our local HOG chapter has over 280 "active" members. Yet only about 50 show up for the once a month dinner meetings. Numbers are very deceiving.

The real question is, how many members are "active" participants? And how many are doorstops? You can cut that 31k by about 75% and get your active members no doubt.

·
Infrequent Poster
1,662 Posts
It is probably a good idea they don't all log in at one time, or there potentially could be a few server issues to deal with, along with some as yet undiscovered software features too!

31k active threads plus, is not a trivial load.

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
newultraclassic said:
And it's the best V-Twin Forum anywhere! Thanks, Mr. Price! :)
I agree 100%. I sure wouldn't pay a dime to be a forum member anywhere else but here. It's worth every cent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts