V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
front rim

Just wondering, What are you looking to get for it? I was thinking about taking the 19 off my 03 sport and going with a 21.
POP

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A brand new rim from HD is $410. Seen some on ebay for $150 to $250. I dont know what to ask for. $100 - $125 seems reasonable? Make me an offer.

You just have to make sure you have a single disc brake, and 2000 and newer bike. Or it wont work.

·
Registered
39 Posts
rim

Are the rim , hub and spokes all in good shape? Also im just curious, what are you installing on the bike for a front wheel? I want to change from the 19 to a 21 because I am thinking of raking the front end about 9 degrees. I think the bike would look better with the chop kit on it. My bike is an 03 xlh 1200.I have a cell # that will be cancelled in about a week, Give me a call 315-857-4252
POP

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a custom wheel on the front. Rim, Spokes and hub are all in good shape. 9000 miles on the rim. I am headed out for the day. I will try to give you a call Sunday or next week. Make me an offer if your interested.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
left a message on your cell. Email me when you get a chance. When I get the tire this week I will figure out how much shipping is and give you a final total. Do you want insurance? Your near Syracuse NY correct? Just wanted to know for when I calculate shipping. If I dont hear back from you I may list it on ebay. Hope to talk to you soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks Chris, Hey, How do you like playing phone and computer tag all at once? I tried your work numbers but didnt leave you a message. Im not in a hurry for the wheel so, dont kill yourself trying to get things together. Ill be here all night so try me at that cell # if you get a chance. Oh yeah, Baldwinsville is about 20 miles west of Syracuse.
POP

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tough to call at night. Wife is always on the phone. Getting kids ready for school. I will call again in the am. What time is good to call you tomorrow? My family is from Wolcott and Oswego. Know the area well. Nice riding out there once the weather breaks. Talk to you in the morning. Hopefully. Tag your it. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
rim

Hey, I put your money order in the mail this evening. $135 . I sent you a private reply also, not sure if I sent it correctly. Let me know if you get any of these messages. Send the rim when ever you get a chance. Thanks POP.

·
Registered
39 Posts
21 inch wheel

Chris,I got your message, Sounds good, Ship it when you get a chance. If the kids get bored, they can each polish a few spokes. Dont kill yourself trying to get it out to me. Talk to you later.
POP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts