V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holly crap i have vance and hines bbs and t-monsters and it was loud i just got my bike back from the dealer that installed 204's its waaaaayyy louder than it was before. i love it now with that potato potato idle and how loud it is but why does it make it that much louder?

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
I did the same with mine 204's really make the exhaust sound great I have SE16ga and they now sound a lot deeper and louder it's like I put new pipes on
and it pulls real strong your gonna enjoy it not to many people go with the 204's but the few dyno sheets I've seen the #s looked pretty good
Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i wonder how its gonna pull im curiouse how strong its really gonna be, i picked the 204 cus it was just more radical and thats what i wanted and im glad i did my dad put 203s in his bike and only hit 70 hp and 78 tq and mine is at 80 80 exactaly i think its decent... yeah it defitnally has that harley potato potato sound now . just what i wanted.. when thay started it for me i was a kid in a candy store big smile and all... yeah i saw my dads dyno and i have more tq than he does in lower rpm but thay say the 203 is all low end i beg to differ but soo tell me how u like ur 204's i cant find anyone who has them in a stock bike..:gun:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Did you have your bike dynoed?
mine isn't stock, setup is,

95" with flat tops
stock heads,05
SE 204/cams
stage 1 ecm
PC III usb
SE A/C
SE 16ga pipes

haven't had bike dyno tuned yet but seat of pants very impressed pulls real strong from bottom all the way up this spring I'll get it tuned after I put a few more miles on it like I said it seems not to many people have these cams but the ones that do are very happy and dyno sheets that I've seen look good.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just put a set of 204s into the bike with my build. Have only 10 miles on it, what a difference on the volume. I also went to 95" jugs and had the heads done by BigBoyz.

Can't wait to get it broke in and then get it tuned.

Alperin1

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
I'm waiting for my bike to be delivered. I went with the 204 cams with Big Radius and TMonsters.
Dealer has never installed the 204 cams..
My dealer won't install the BCTs until I break it in. He wants to compare stock BR baffles with the BCT baffles on the dyno.. I heard her run, and man does it sound like a hot rod, even with the BR baffles.
I can't WAIT to install the BCTs!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts