V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!!!!!!HELP!!!!!! Own a new FLHTCI with 3,880 miles on the clock. Stage 1 with Screaming Eagle slip-on's installed at 2,600 miles. Some torque and HP gain noticed. Question, what can one expect to see performance wise if the 203 cams are installed?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
If you search for a couple of recent threads, one by me and one from chinorider you might get some insight, Keep in mind, we both have a equal length true dual header and a power commander (not saying iether helps, but....). Both were dynoed, fwiw.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
If you search for a couple of recent threads, one by me and one from chinorider you might get some insight, Keep in mind, we both have a equal length true dual header and a power commander (not saying iether helps, but....). Both were dynoed, fwiw.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. This dresser is my first twin cam and I am trying to step through alot of information in a short period of time.
One thing that I forgot to ask about performance mods. will these changes increase engine operating temperatures?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
The stage 1 might lower temps (freeer flowing exhaust). I don't think 203s would have any noticeable impact. imho

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are correct. The engine temp. seems to have been reduced somewhat with the installation the stage 1 and the Screaming Eagle slip-on's. Thanks for the reply

1 - 7 of 7 Posts