V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,471 Posts
Five days of riding? You s√ck. Hope you had a good time and glad you are home safe.

Ed
Thanks, Cap. Riding during bike week. Lots of bikes on the roads of NH.
I was actually only in Laconia one day--rest of the time camping and riding out of Warren, NH or the Boulder Motel in Holderness.

Too much traffic and such in Laconia.

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
Thanks, Cap. Riding during bike week. Lots of bikes on the roads of NH.
I was actually only in Laconia one day--rest of the time camping and riding out of Warren, NH or the Boulder Motel in Holderness.

Too much traffic and such in Laconia.
did ya spank any poseurs? Except for yourself of course. :banana:

·
Super Moderator
20,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Well here we are at the end of the 8 events. We have 6 scooters in the run off event. One slot was left open when there were no entries, and one runner up is disqualified for letting it be known that he no longer owns the scooter. And we filled a slot with that little runoff special event.

The winner of the runner up will bring us to 8 scooters for the big shebang known as The V-Twin Forum Ride Of The Year. I will fill that field with two promoters choice entries. The one that was planned, and one for the event with no entries.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,530 Posts
Well here we are at the end of the 8 events. We have 6 scooters in the run off event. One slot was left open when there were no entries, and one runner up is disqualified for letting it be known that he no longer owns the scooter. And we filled a slot with that little runoff special event.

The winner of the runner up will bring us to 8 scooters for the big shebang known as The V-Twin Forum Ride Of The Year. I will fill that field with two promoters choice entries. The one that was planned, and one for the event with no entries.
What's "promoters choice"?

joe

·
Registered
16,441 Posts
What's "promoters choice"?

joe
It was covered on the first page. Pay attention.

What's a "Promoters Choice Candidate"? We have a promoter?
What ever I want it to be. Could be the best third place scooter IMHO. Or it could be a scooter that was entered often, but never got a win. Or it could be a ringer. You'll have to wait and see what floats my boat when the time comes.

Oh, and the person acting as promoter would be me.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts