V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK for 2017 we have 8 events. 4 opens and 4 specials, followed buy a wildcard event consisting of runners up from the first 8 events.

We need to determine what the 4 special events will be. So here's you chance to have a say in it.

At this point I am leaning in the direction of keeping the "specials" open for entries for 60 days, and the "opens" open for entries 30 days. A little more time to fill the ballots on the specials, but still a poll almost every month.

The four events I would put forward are:

1) Pan heads and older. Including newer customs built with oem style early motors. No fakes and such.

2) Shovel heads, oem and newer custom with oem style shovel motors. Includes iron heads.

3) Scooters with custom (non moco) paint.

4) Screaming Eagle scooters.

5) Black oem scooters

6) Black custom scooters

7) non-moco green road kings (only after I see 4 or 5 of them ready to enter)

So now is your chance to have some input. So speak now or put a sock in it till next year.

As youens make suggestions I will move them to the top. Then in a week or so, we can vote it out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I hope you didn't give a lot for that pile

20 bucks with title, motor spins, cases good, tranny good, frame straight, all the high dollar fxr stuff in place, pipe brackets, hinge and latch, battery hold down, gas tank is good. floorboard parts good ect....

it will live again, 6months gonna twin cam it 117 inch with 6 speed rt bags, HD quarter fairing.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,455 Posts
I'm sorry but that's a weak-assed group of catagories. It's bad enough to be a parody.

There are 4 flippin' categories for paint color. Plain silly.

There are zero categories for FXRs, the winningest bikes ever in these contests. I guess that means we WANT them to cause all the whining and sniping that happens when they're mixed in with other bikes.

joe

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
20 bucks with title, motor spins, cases good, tranny good, frame straight, all the high dollar fxr stuff in place, pipe brackets, hinge and latch, battery hold down, gas tank is good. floorboard parts good ect....

it will live again, 6months gonna twin cam it 117 inch with 6 speed rt bags, HD quarter fairing.
nice...your the man for the job from what I've seen...looking forward to the build.

·
Registered
162 Posts
easy fix

1. fxr
2. dyna
3. softail
4. road kings
5. batwing bikes
6. shortsters
7. all pre 84 bikes
8. run off of winnings