V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very serious about pulling the trigger on a new 2015 Street 750.
I have always been a Japanese bike rider and this will be my first HD.
I want to know if the Street 750 will get respect from all the other old school HD Owners cause that's the main reason I want one.
Big local HD events coming in my area in the next few weeks and I would like to join in and become part of the HD Family.
I remember when the V Rod first came out where the HD owners trashed it saying its an insult or not a true HD.
You know what I mean?
The reason I don't like the big bore HD's cause they have no hairpin curve handling, hard to ride, no brakes, vibration, loud, uncomfortable,,,, just being honest,, but the new Street 750 looks like it will give me what I want.
But not going to waste my time buying one and paying more if the Street 750 doesn't get the respect as a true Harley Davidson, I will instead buy another *** bike cause I have nothing to lose.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you like the way it looks and rides, buy it. Don't worry about what others think. People that don't "respect" you because you're riding the new Street, aren't worth impressing.

BTW, I'm on a 2014 FLHX, and I can ride any hairpin curve, it's a dream to ride, it vibrates, and it's loud. I wouldn't have it any other way. Just being honest.......

And I could give a rats ass if anyone "respects" me.... ;)

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
+1

If you like it, buy it. Screw what anyone else has to say.
There's always going to be someone who isn't into what you like. Some people hate vrods, some people hate sportys, black bikes, chromed out bikes, etc...

You get the point? Can't please everyone, so don't even try. Besides, they're not flipping you any coin for the payment, right?

·
Swamprat Rider
757 Posts
If you want a Street .. Buy It .. There will be some that don't think it's a Real Bike been through that with the Hog Chapter when had a Sportster and I loved my Sporty .. But as already stated ones that don't respect anothers ride I wouldn't worry about anyway .. I Ride to Please Myself Not Others ..

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts
Well aware

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luvstoride and bbally
Thank you for helping me make up my mind.
I don't want the HD Street 750 cause I don't want to own the same bike of a holes like you two own, besides if I do get one couldn't trust you as friends where I can come to if I have problems and issues.

·
Cajun Peauxseur
5,384 Posts
TMax, I think you're way too sensative to be on any motorycycle.

You might want to stick to scooters, polo shirts and penny loafers.

IMHO, of course.

:redrolf::redrolf::redrolf::redrolf::redrolf::redrolf::redrolf::redrolf:

·
Registered
171 Posts
For God's sake, don't buy an Indian!
Even the HD wannabes (like you) put them down with nothing to back up your rant. I agree with berserker, a nice little Chinese scooter is probably more your speed. Make sure you get an orange reflective vest big enough to go over your bookbag.

·
Super Moderator
10,494 Posts
For God's sake, don't buy an Indian!
Even the HD wannabes (like you) put them down with nothing to back up your rant. I agree with berserker, a nice little Chinese scooter is probably more your speed. Make sure you get an orange reflective vest big enough to go over your bookbag.
You need to post up a bunch of pictures.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank God I am not a typical loser like you guys that spend ALL or your free time posting make believe pretend stories in a forum like this. At least I have a social life, women that love me.
I came in here asking a simple question and you answered it for me.
I don't want to be a loser like you.
You people are consumed by anger and hate, I can't relate how you live like that!
No, I don't feel sorry for you, all I can say I'm glad I am not like you,, I'm BETTER than you, at least I get sex twice a week!

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
Thank God I am not a typical loser like you guys that spend ALL or your free time posting make believe pretend stories in a forum like this. At least I have a social life, women that love me.
I came in here asking a simple question and you answered it for me.
I don't want to be a loser like you.
You people are consumed by anger and hate, I can't relate how you live like that!
No, I don't feel sorry for you, all I can say I'm glad I am not like you,, I'm BETTER than you, at least I get sex twice a week!
1. Yes, you are a loser Mary.
2. Jerking off to the Victoria's Secret catalog is not the same as sex.
3. Listed below are a few of your awesome posts.
4. If you don't stop it, I'm telling your Mom, and she will take your computer and smart phone away.

Now, be a good little troll and bother someone who actually cares about the make believe crap you post. Does your Dad live in Ohio?

I am selling my 2009 Yamaha Tmax Scooter, its like new with only 2400 miles and have over $1000 in added accessories.
I paid $7200 for it I still owe $4200 on the loan and I asking $3500 for it!
I am taking a loss on it and still nobody wants it, I get lowball offers of $900.
Nobody is impressed about the gas mileage it gets 42 mpg
I need to sell it cause I want a Harley!

Now I understand that HD has the high resale value and Japanese bikes don't!
In todays economy, 10% unemployment, 50% of the people living on handouts there are not too many people storming the front doors at Harley Dealerships wanting to buy a new bike.
5 years ago when times were better HD Dealers blew the chance to respect ALL customers that walked thru their doors. If you didn't fit their profile of a HD Owner you were ignored, laughed at, and maybe asked to leave!
Now after HD Dealers insulted us in the past they are now begging us to come back!
Tell me? Suppose 5 years ago you walked into to your neighbors house and were kicked out will you walk back into your neighbors house today?
I remember walking into a HD Dealer interested in a new V Rod, couldn't get anybody to wait on me cause 2 salespeople were busy waiting on a guy that already owned a HD that was looking at $5 keychains. I even asked for someone to wait on me, they ignored me like the black pluage! As I walked out I asked if business was so great that they can choose what customers they don't want, they told me "Yea"!
What goes around comes around!
HD Dealers lost that business and will NEVER get it back!

Hello turds! I own a Yamaha Tmax Scooter, but its a FAST scooter and YES< it is faster than your HD!
I DEMAND RESPECT!
so don't point and laugh at my scooter, don't make insulting remarks like "I can't use a clutch" or "Its a rice burner", or "Did I buy it at Wal Mart"
I don't make fun of you for owning and riding a HD, so you have no need to make fun of me.
and,,, YES I will display an American Flag decal on the back of my helmet because I am a Vet and I LOVE my Country, so if any of you take offence with that than thats TOO BAD!, and if you try to rip that decal off my helmet you will get your hand broken!

I am calling the DEALERS [email protected]
NOT Harley Davidson!
I have the up-most respect to the Harley Davidson Corporation
I DO NOT respect their dealers
maybe someone has to call out their dealers and speak the truth!
If I owned HD and I would be deeply concerned that many dealers are harming the reputation of HD!

Nazzdak! just because you look like a typical HD Biker and you already own a HD with that $450 a month payment that the red carpet will be rolled out for you when you walk into a HD Dealer thinking you're going to buy a new HD every year?
but when a clean cut, well dressed man like myself walks in he gets ignored?
doesn't make sence to me??
If I owned a HD Dealership I would be more focused on new customers thinking existing customers with that already have a $450 a month payment wouldn't be walking in to buy a new HD!

knock-knock! do you get it? DUH?

I AM the guy that buys a new motorcycle or ATV every year!
I have the money to buy ANY bike in ANY HD Dealership!
YES, I expect my butt to be kissed when I am spending $20K
but I have to like and respect the dealer first
I had bad experiences at 3 different HD Dealers
when I walk into any HD Dealer 99% of the people are just looking with no intension of buying a bike and they get their butt kissed, but the ONLY reason I would EVER walk into a HD Dealer is IF I had an intension of buying one!
but why is it I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS IGNORED?
if that happened to you ,, you would be upset too!

I never had a bad experience at any Japanese bike dealer, those dealers treat me like gold!

Maybe I have a problem, but I have to like and respect the dealer BEFORE I spend big money on him!
case in point: back in 2005 at a local HD Dealer, found the bike I wanted, my credit was poor, couldn't get a loan, asked the female salesbabe, that I can put 2/3 cash down for the bike and can pay the remainder 1/3 in 30 days, she can hold the bike untill its paid in full.
She started laughing saying they don't lay-a-way motorcycles, and this isnot Wal Mart.
I said, NO! its NOT a lay-a-way, the dealer KEEPS the bike untill I pay for it!
They refused and asked me to leave!
What business would refuse that?

so when I go to any HD Dealer I have to ask the right questions and know all their rules, and if I say something different than any normal customer says without confusing anybody
HD Dealers are too self centered, stuck up, and I won't buy a bike when I have to beg to buy it!

3 years ago the economy was good, dealers could afford to pick and choose what customers they don't want, so they trash future customers so when times are bad, the economy is poor, they can sit there all day not selling nothing!
In fact I KNOW HD sales are way down , and I am the one laughing about it! ha ha ha ! GOOD! they get what they deserve!

so there is a rule book for customers on how to buy a HD
I don't have that rule book and I don't know the rules!
so if I mess up they don't sell me the new HD
right?
Maybe HD can make the dealerships self service, like a Harley Warehouse, with HD's on shelves in crates and you have a big shopping cart and pick one out, then go thru a cash register, pay for it, then take it home and assemble it.
I would feel more welcome and more comfortable if it was done that way.
another idea: HD can get rid of all the dealerships ship new HD's to Wal Mart and allow them to sell them, Wal Mart would do a better job and I bet HD sales would triple.
Wal Mart Intercom: "Attention! We need a clean up on asile 11, Harley Asile, there is oil all over the floor"
ha ha ha !

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
Luvs, I wasn't even aware of this turd before.

joe
Yeah Joe, she comes out about once a year. It must be when she has her sleep over with the other 2 losers that hang out with her. You know the type, 330ish lbs, thick glasses, no real friends. Tmaxipad says something like "Watch this! I will get those Harley guys worked up!" and post the usual garbage. Then they sit around and watch the replies, sometimes giggling so hard they wet themselves. After a while, they have a huge pillow fight, then Tmax's Mom brings some Rice Krispy treats into the room, they devour them, then cuddle up and go to sleep.

I'm surprised you haven't noticed her other posts yet.

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
At the HD dealership nearest me the salesmen are all over guys in suits. The "biker look" guys are usually only there trying to find parts for their evos or antique shovels. The suits usually have a fatboy delivered to their homes by trailer. They're like Asians that think elephant tusk will give them fatboys. American suits believe a fatboy will give them a fatboy. . . . .:whistle:

I'm not sure but I don't believe a street will give you a fatboy like a fatboy does! More likely it'll have the same effect as a scooter, much like an estrogen suppository.

·
Cajun Peauxseur
5,384 Posts
At least I have a social life, women that love me.
Your mommie and your grandma don't count.

Neither does your sister!

#@SasF#

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,428 Posts
Yeah Joe, she comes out about once a year. It must be when she has her sleep over with the other 2 losers that hang out with her. You know the type, 330ish lbs, thick glasses, no real friends. Tmaxipad says something like "Watch this! I will get those Harley guys worked up!" and post the usual garbage. Then they sit around and watch the replies, sometimes giggling so hard they wet themselves. After a while, they have a huge pillow fight, then Tmax's Mom brings some Rice Krispy treats into the room, they devour them, then cuddle up and go to sleep.

I'm surprised you haven't noticed her other posts yet.
What I noticed was (and I didn't even bother reading all of them) that in your digest of her posts, she...

1-- Is selling a 5 year old bike, but
2-- Can afford a new bike (and car) every year, but
3-- Has bad credit.
4-- Wants a Harley, but
5-- Hates Harleys, but
6-- Wants respect from Harley riders, but
7-- Hates Harley riders.

Troll or not, she's a moron and a liar. And probably a Dem.

joe

1 - 20 of 39 Posts