self banned
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
self banned
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oops sorry,

not sure how I missed that. I was going to say too many political threads over ran it in the active topics, but there is was.

owe you a beer.

:beer:

rkc

·
Registered
16 Posts
Let me get this right. I buy a new ultra for $25.000 plus. Then harley sends me a letter to tell me not to ride the bike because of a live or die situation on the bike. Then after three weeks, they tell me they still dont have the parts. Oh ya, and they will pick up the bike, and leave it sit in the shop until they get the parts to fix the bike. Sun coast harley hade the parts a week ago, and fix them right away. Another slap in the face for harley

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,758 Posts
Let me get this right. I buy a new ultra for $25.000 plus. Then harley sends me a letter to tell me not to ride the bike because of a live or die situation on the bike. Then after three weeks, they tell me they still dont have the parts. Oh ya, and they will pick up the bike, and leave it sit in the shop until they get the parts to fix the bike. Sun coast harley hade the parts a week ago, and fix them right away. Another slap in the face for harley
Yeah! Screw them. I think you should have just ridden it the way it was.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got my letter in the mail and showed up at the shop on Saturday morning. They pulled me right in and fixed me in an hour. Northshore HD in Slidell, LA, is a rocking place.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thread 1 year old

Got my letter in the mail and showed up at the shop on Saturday morning. They pulled me right in and fixed me in an hour. Northshore HD in Slidell, LA, is a rocking place.
Notice this Thread originated a year ago. You just had Recall #3 done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts