V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
[ I guess I'll try 5th gear and run it out as far as itll go til I either break 110 or hit rev limiter.
You could find the rev limiter in 1st gear.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
You could find the rev limiter in 1st gear.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
I meant run as fast as I will get in 5th gear to see if it goes over 110 or until it hit rev limiter. I ride the **** out of my bike. I know where the rev limiter is. Its bounced off the rev limiter many times. I'm referring to the speed always reaching 110 and not a mph more.

·
Super Moderator
2,651 Posts
Here's what I have experienced with my 2010 RoadGlide.Bone Stock 96 in.110-115 mph.top speed depending on road conditions.It would not go any faster in 6th.gear vs 5th.It would actually start slowing down.
Now as a 107 with increased compression, cams,head work,throttlebody,tune.......and more. It has broken 120 mph. up a grade with a passenger.Over 350 lbs.between the two of us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just learned that the new models actually DO have speed limiters but in. Depending on model and engine size. I found multiple tuners that say it is changed by Stage 1 2 or 3 dealer tunes or by buying a good tuner and doing it yourself. Attached is an explanation. And for the guys that jumped on those of that asked like we are just stupid on a Harley Davidson forum. You old dumb fucks can suck a dick. **** you and **** this bullshit forum full of snobby cocksuckers. I would beat your ass if you spoke to me like an idiot to my face. WHEN yall are wrong and dont know what the **** your talking about. Quit being dicks, especially you Tall Terry.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.