V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the 2012 Ultra CVO...

It comes with the Garmin 660 and it seems like through internal wiring, i can hear the navigation system on the fairing speakers. however, if i pair my phone with the Garmin using bluetooth, I cannot hear phone calls through the bike... is there something i must do in order to be able to hear the phone calls through the bike speakers?

I don't usually ride and talk on the phone, so please let's not start that argument here... I simply want to know if its possible to have a phone paired with the Garmin using bluetooth have the audio come through the fairing speakers... also, if i get an extra part, i can use the intercom mic to talk... is this also correct?

Thank you all in advance for any help or information.

Best regards,

Ash

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just got the 2012 Ultra CVO...

It comes with the Garmin 660 and it seems like through internal wiring, i can hear the navigation system on the fairing speakers. however, if i pair my phone with the Garmin using bluetooth, I cannot hear phone calls through the bike... is there something i must do in order to be able to hear the phone calls through the bike speakers?

I don't usually ride and talk on the phone, so please let's not start that argument here... I simply want to know if its possible to have a phone paired with the Garmin using bluetooth have the audio come through the fairing speakers... also, if i get an extra part, i can use the intercom mic to talk... is this also correct?

Thank you all in advance for any help or information.

Best regards,

Ash
The system is specifically designed to prevent you from using the blue tooth phone feature on the bike. Liability I'm sure. Stick the GPS in the car mount and It'll work great in your automobile. There are aftermarket solutions although they are expensive.

·
Registered
304 Posts
alremic, you need a password to access.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts