V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I distinctly recall the first time I saw Harley-Davidson's V-Rod. With its long, low and slender profile, slivery paint from tip to tail and an eye-catching aluminum solid front wheel it was hard to miss, even in a crowded parking lot.

It seems like only a couple years ago I first gazed upon this Harley, but folks, the reality is that 10 years have passed since the tradition-busting V-Rod first rolled into the Harley lineup. Ten years! To mark the 'Rod's notable birthday Harley has created a 10th Anniversary Edition V-Rod as part of the company's 2012 model lineup. The 10th joins the Night Rod Special and Muscle, making the VRSC series a family of three for this year.

Much like the 2002 V-Rod, the anniversary edition is also gleaming with a sliver color job in homage to the original. More than just sentimental paint, however, the 10th Anniversary model receives some worthwhile updates aimed at improving rider comfort and handling.

More: 2012 Harley-Davidson 10th Anniversary Edition V-Rod Review on Motorcycle.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
on the fence trying to decide between 2012 anniversary vrod, 2013 fatbob or 2013 vic hammer 8 ball? Any input??

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in a similar spot. I have had a Night Rod Special before. Now torn between a Fat Bob, Victory Jackpot or Night Rod...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts