V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, first off lemme just say that i ve been riding crotchrockets for 10 years and still luv them..well kinda now. I ve had about 6 different bikes and they all seved their purpose. How ever at age 28, im gettn older and still like to ride. Jus prefer some comfort nowadays. So i was minding me own business at the harley dealership, and saw a nice wide glide i really liked. Sat on it and liked it more. So i went home and jus couldnt stop thnkn bout it for next couple of weeks. When i returned to buy it, i saw this badass fatboy sittn there and couldnt resist it at all. So i bought it, and man is this thing pure badass to ride. keep in mind i ve never ridden anything other than my sportbikes, let alone a harley. Its a 2010 Harley Davidson Fatboy Lo w/ 5k miles. Its got $3500 in Roland Sands wheels and matching rotors+pulley. Its also got a 103" bigbore kit and cams from harley. Its got some nice mini apes and a loud ass straight pipe exhaust. Motor work was done by Simons performance in Pa along with port n polished heads. It put down 101rwhp and 106rwtq. Which im told is darn good for a Harley. Either way it rides like a dream and is plenty loud and noticeable. I cant believe it took 10 years of riding jus to finally get one. FWIW, i still have my 2011 gsxr1000. I jus relocated it to my basement for awhile,lol!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts