V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pic,Befor the new engine mod's!"Turbo and NOS"Ordered new SuperTrapp 2into1 system will have dyno results next week!
Kaz.............

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello my friend,

I already thought you were lost in space, did not hear anything of you long time. How´s your bike ??? Still looks great and plans of your new mods sound extremely exciting !!!!!!!

I had my last ride before winter yesterday, brought my bike to Lottermann who will take it to CUSTOM-PERFORMANCE exhibition on thursday, biggest event like this in europe. Temperatures are around
0C° here now and I don´t know how to go through the next 5 month without riding this rocket.

Looking forward to whats coming up from you next ....

Holli

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holli,
I have a guy in Arizona that make Turbo kit's for the Hyabusa's inventing something Trick for me!Found a NOS kit also so what the Hell Turbocharged V-ROD on NOS!SOUND GOOD TO ME!I haven't rode her very much"to pretty",but I have my burn out's down!Gonna need a rear Fatty soon!Send me some of your latest pic's of the bike finished.I have the first set of Super Trapp 2into1's comming and dyno time just waiting for me so I will let everyone know just how good they are.
Kaz.........

·
Registered
629 Posts
I want a turbo, but I will settle for a running bike for now :(

·
Registered
110 Posts
nos

Hey kaz,
Any news on the nos system for the v-rod? Do the pistons have to be changed? Please update.
ride safe
vrodtom

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tom,
They should hold a 50 shot pretty easily.I know of one that races thats running alot more than that ,but is not a daily driver like ours.Give me a call if you would like some info on the guy in Arizona doing this stuff.
Kaz.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts