V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Donut Inspector
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dealer called this morning and said he had been able to track my scoot to GA. so he should get it....maybe Friday, but for sure by Monday.

Called back in about an hour and a half, sounding as excited as I was saying the truck had just backed in, and my bike was in the back. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

SOOOOO hopefully will get to pick it up Saturday, maybe even tomorrow nite :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

will have pics of the bike and the new emblem we have all been waitin' on as soon as I get over there and ride the 1 or 2 or 300 miles back home, yeah I know it's only 45 miles to the dealer but I will be taking the looooong way home :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Motor6 ,

Good for you, thats good news for the rest of us that are still waiting.

What color did you get ? ABS ?

Let the spending begin !!!!!

·
Donut Inspector
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Black with ABS

·
Registered
822 Posts
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!:wootdnc: :wootdnc: :wootdnc: :wootdnc: :wootdnc: :wootdnc:

That means that Squad 864's bike and mine should be in very soon! Please, post some pics of the emblem. I'm dying to see what they look like.

·
112 Posts
POSE Emblem

Stopped by the dealer today and saw a POSE Heritage that they had arrived. Tank badge looks good. Not sure about the fender medallion, but it is easily removed. I'll have to think about it when I get my Ultra. Regardless, good looking colors, black with blue and silver pinstripe. Sorry, didn't have a camera with me.

·
Registered
822 Posts
OMC-SGF said:
Stopped by the dealer today and saw a POSE Heritage that they had arrived. Tank badge looks good. Not sure about the fender medallion, but it is easily removed. I'll have to think about it when I get my Ultra. Regardless, good looking colors, black with blue and silver pinstripe. Sorry, didn't have a camera with me.

Do you know if the medallion on the fender is bolted on or just held on with double sided tape like the reflectors? I'm not crazy about the medallion on the fender either.

·
Donut Inspector
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
check out the pics

the pics are in my post in the Police Forum

check'em out:yes: :yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts