V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought this bike on a whim April 1st of this year, and I guess I really was fooling myself. This is one of five bikes in my garage and needless to say it does not get ridden very much at all. It has right at 1000 mles on it and I already had the 1k service done so that will save you a couple hundred dollars on that. It is your typical 2007 Vivid/ denim DX. The only thing different from these pics is it now has bar-end mirrors on it that work much better than the stock junk. It does have security on it which raised the stupid MSRP about $500. All I want to do is pay it off and I will be happy, if I can't do that I will keep it for my wife to ride. That being said here are some pics of it, I will be hppy to answer any questions or take any special pics of it upon request. Thanks for looking.

$16,000 OBO HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET A BRAND NEW VRSCDX FOR BELOW MSRPLocated in Cincinnati OH

Forgot to mention that I have brand new Metzeler ME880's that are free to whomever buys the bike. Stock front size and 260 rear. Since this is the mod everyone is talking about doing, wouldn't it be nice to buy a bike with it already. I will even have them installed for free if the newer owner would like.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
I've had good results selling bikes on eBay.
The trick is a low opening bid and no reserve, IMO.
That gets the competition going. Of course, you are taking a gamble; but, I believe you usually get " fair market value ".
Good luck. It's a beautiful bike.

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
tks for the butt chewing, buddy.... :)

we had a V-rod, and the wife slid off the back seat onto the tailseat every time i hit second gear.....

told her, "we is selling the Road King, and getting another V-rod..."

if you want a 2006 Road king in trade, just let me know.
but i guess i will make my own supper for a while, if i do that...

sweet bike. been wanting one...good luck with it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts