V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the color chart for the 07 bikes today. If anyone is thinking of a new one this year send me a p/m and I will be glad to tell you what colors the model comes in.

Looks like only the XL's will keep the carbs. All the V-Twins will be inj. That is what the chart showed.

No news yet on any new bikes or changes to the older models.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
And your source is . . . it's Rumsfeld, isn't it? What's the 50th anniversary Sportster going to look like?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ummm, don't mean to be disrespectful, but is there a reason why you can not just list the colors/models here, rather than responding to um-teen PM's???

Thanks
Dan

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ZR1Dan said:
Ummm, don't mean to be disrespectful, but is there a reason why you can not just list the colors/models here, rather than responding to um-teen PM's???

Thanks
Dan
No pics. yet on the sporty's just what colors they will come in with a paint sample of each color.

The reason for the p/m was I did not think there would be that many people getting a 07. The ultra will come in 22 or 24 different (the list is at work) colors this year. That plus all the other bikes and it would be a very long list.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
Fireberry said:
No pics. yet on the sporty's just what colors they will come in with a paint sample of each color.

The reason for the p/m was I did not think there would be that many people getting a 07. The ultra will come in 22 or 24 different (the list is at work) colors this year. That plus all the other bikes and it would be a very long list.
I hope it doesn't come in Vivid Black. That way. The good looks stop with me. :brows:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Rock Steady said:
I hope it doesn't come in Vivid Black. That way. The good looks stop with me. :brows:
:duh?: Hell, your not conceited, your convinced. :laugh:

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
MadCity said:
And your source is . . . it's Rumsfeld, isn't it? What's the 50th anniversary Sportster going to look like?
Why would you bite the hand that feeds you here?
His source manufactured your bike.
Jeb's a good guy.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ZR1Dan said:
Ahhh, understood...

Thanks Again
Dan

On the Ultra the list was wrong. It will come in 12 different colors. They had the pinstriping on the ultra list in with the colors.

·
Harley Fanatic
1,058 Posts
This was taken from HarleyHog's website. Seems the FXSTS and the Heritage Softail have been dropped also. That came from a dealer on the MSN Harley Tech forum.

·
void** ppVoid;
895 Posts
Rock Steady said:
Rock, you're killing me man!!!!! Finally starting to believe your press releases???

Maybe I can catch up w/ you in the "Thunder in the Cascades" and share a brew or three.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Originally posted by MegaGlide
Why would you bite the hand that feeds you here? His source manufactured your bike. Jeb's a good guy.
I bit whose hand? What? I really don't understand.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
FLHRI-Tom said:
Rock, you're killing me man!!!!! Finally starting to believe your press releases???

Maybe I can catch up w/ you in the "Thunder in the Cascades" and share a brew or three.
Tom,
Sounds like one heck of idea. And I don't read the press releases often. But I am guilty of listening to the occasional rumor. :brows:

·
void** ppVoid;
895 Posts
Rock Steady said:
Tom,
Sounds like one heck of idea. And I don't read the press releases often. But I am guilty of listening to the occasional rumor. :brows:
:sofa:

Barring a catastophic event, I will be at the Thunder in the cascades the weekend before July 4. I hope I can meet you there. I'll have to send my cell info. so we can meet. I'll buy the beer (the free beer that is).

Regards.

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
TomB said:
Pink, lavender, fuschia, tangerine ... ohh it's going to be a GLORIOUS year!
I'm hoping for some soft pastels myself. Seafoam Green, Rosewood, Peach. I can only dream.:(-

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Originally posted by MadCity
I bit whose hand? What? I really don't understand.
Sorry, I thought you were calling BS on somebody who was doing us a favor.
Perhaps I misunderstood.

Now edited w/ quote added for clarification.
Fireberry and I go back a ways and he just recently returned to the fold here (much the same way I did, stamped "Return To Sender" in red, LOL), so I was probably watching out for him a little too much. He's a good guy.

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
MegaGlide said:
Sorry, I thought you were calling BS on somebody who was doing us a favor.
Perhaps I misunderstood.
Come on now Mega...........:265:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts